- PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
According to the current legislation, Embutidos Rodríguez (hereinafter also the Website) compromises to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27th, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of data (RGPD)
- Ley Orgánica 3/2018, of December 5th, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPDGDD)
- Ley 34/2002, of July 11th, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE)
Identity of the person responsible for the processing of personal data
The person responsible for the processing of personal data collected in Embutidos Rodriguez is: EMBUTIDOS RODRIGUEZ SL, NIF: B24014300 and registered in: Commercial Registry of Leon with the following registry information: …………., whose representative is: ISAAC MANUEL RODRIGUEZ FERNÁNDEZ (hereinafter, the Responsible). His contact details are as follows:
Address: EMBUTIDOS RODRÍGUEZ, S.L. / Ctra. LE-420, Km. 2,7 – 24768 SOTO DE LA VEGA (León)
Personal Data Register
Embutidos Rodríguez, under Ley Orgánica 3/2018, of December 5th, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, and the RGPD, ensures the correct use and treatment of the user personal data. For this, with each personal data form, in the services that the user may be requested from Embutidos Rodríguez, the user will be informed about the existence and acceptance of the particular conditions of the data processing in each case, informed about the responsibility of the file created, the address of the person in charge, the possibility of exercising the rights, the purpose of the treatment and the communication of data to third parties, where appropriate.
The personal data collected by Embutidos Rodríguez through forms on its webpages will be entered into an automated file under the Responsibility, in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfil the commitments established between Embutidos Rodríguez and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established by the forms to be filled in, or to attend to a request or query.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The processing of the User personal data will be subject to the following principles set out in article 5 of the RGPD:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: the consent of the User will be required at all times after completely transparent information is given on the purposes for which personal data is collected.
- Principle of purpose limitation: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Principle of data minimization: the personal data collected will only be strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Principle of accuracy: personal data must be accurate and always up to date.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: personal data will only be kept in a way that allows the identification of the User for the time necessary for the purposes of its treatment.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in a way that guarantees its security and confidentiality.
- Principle of proactive responsibility: the Responsible will be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are met.
Categories of personal data
The categories of data treated in Embutidos Rodríguez are only identifying data. In no case special categories of personal data are treated in the sense of the article of the RGPD.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent. Embutidos Rodríguez compromises to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the User to process the personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User will have the right to withdraw the consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw consent as it is to give it. As a general rule, the withdrawal of consent will not condition the use of the website.
On the occasions in which the User must or can provide their data through forms to make inquiries, request information or for reasons related to the Website contents, the User will be informed that the completion of any of them is mandatory because they are essential for the correct development of the operation carried out.
Personal data retention periods
Personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of its treatment and, in any case, until the User requests the suspension.
At the time the personal data is obtained it will inform the User about the period during which the personal data will be kept or, when that is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
Recipients of personal data
User personal data will be shared with the following recipients or categories of recipients.
Rodríguez Tradición S.L. with address in Soto de la Vega (León), Grupo Incarve A.I.E with address in Soto de la Vega (León), Mataderos y Despieces Porcinos de León, S.L. with address in Soto de la Vega (León), Secaderos de la Vega, S.A.U. with address in Soto de la Vega (León) and Inversiones Cárnicas de la Vega, S.L. with address in Soto de la Vega (León).
In the event that the Responsible intends to transfer personal data to a third country or international organization, at the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the third country or international organization the data will be intended to be transferred, as well as the existence or absence of an adequacy decision of the Commission.
Personal data of minors
Under articles 8 of the RGPD and 7 of the LOPDGDD, only those over 14 years of age may grant their consent to process their personal data in a lawful manner by Embutidos Rodríguez. If it is a child under 14 years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians will be necessary for the treatment, and this will only be considered lawful to the extent they have been authorized to. In the event that Embutidos Rodríguez detects users on the web that could be under 14 years of age, it reserves the right to request a copy of their ID, or, where appropriate, the authorization of their parents or guardians, causing their cancellation in case failing to prove compliance with this requirement or lack of response.
Secrecy and security of personal data
Embutidos Rodríguez compromises to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, in such a way that the security of personal data is guaranteed and avoids the destruction, loss or accidental alteration or illicit personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to such data.
The Website has an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate that ensures that personal data is transmitted safely and confidentially, as the data is transmitted between the server and the User in a feedback, fully encrypted or encrypted.
However, since Embutidos Rodríguez cannot guarantee internet security or the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access to personal data, the Responsible compromises to notify the User without undue delay when a violation occurs in the security of personal data which is likely to put in high risk the rights and freedoms of natural persons. Under article 4 of the RGPD, a violation of the security of personal data is understood to be any violation of security that causes the destruction, loss, or accidental or illegal alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to such data.
Personal data will be treated as confidential by the Responsible, who compromises to inform about and guarantee through a legal or contractual obligation that such confidentiality is respected by its employees, associates and any person to whom the information is accessible. .
Rights from the processing of personal data
The User has on Embutidos Rodríguez and the Responsible and may, therefore, exercise the following rights recognized in the RGPD:
- Right of access: It is the right of the User to obtain confirmation of whether or not Embutidos Rodríguez is treating their personal data and, if so, obtain information about their specific personal data and the treatment that Embutidos Rodríguez has carried out or carries out, as well as, among other things, the information available on the origin of such data and the recipients of the communications made or planned thereof.
- Right of rectification: It is the right of the User to have their personal data modified that turns out to be inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the treatment, incomplete.
- Right of elimination (“the right to be forgotten”): It is the right of the User, provided that current legislation does not establish otherwise, to obtain the elimination of their personal data when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed; The User has withdrawn the consent to the treatment and this does not have another legal basis; the User opposes the treatment and there is no other legitimate reason to continue with it; the personal data has been unlawfully processed; personal data must be eliminated in compliance with a legal obligation; or the personal data has been obtained as a result of a direct offer of services from the information society to a person under 14 years of age. In addition to eliminate the data, the Responsible, taking into account the available technology and the cost of its application, must adopt reasonable measures to inform those responsible for processing the personal data of the interested party request to eliminate any link to those personal data.
- Right to limitation of treatment: It is the right of the User to limit the processing of their personal data. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of the treatment when disputes the accuracy of personal data; the treatment is unlawful; the Responsible no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has opposed the treatment.
- Right to data portability: In the event that the treatment is carried out by automated means, the User will have the right to receive from the Responsible the personal data in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another responsible. Whenever technically possible, the Responsible will directly transmit the data to that responsible.
- Right of opposition: It is the right of the User not to carry out the processing of their personal data or to cease their processing by Embutidos Rodríguez.
- Right to not be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: It is the User right to not be the subject of an individualized decision based solely on automated processing of their personal data, including the preparation of profiles, unless current legislation establishes otherwise.
Thus, the User may exercise their rights by written communication addressed to the Responsible with the reference “RGPD–www.embutidosrodriguez.es”, specifying:
- Name, surname of the User and copy of the ID. In the cases in which the representation is admitted, it will also be necessary to identify the person representing the User by the same means, as well as the document proving the representation. The photocopy of the ID may be replaced by any other legally valid means that proves identity.
- Request with the specific reasons for the request or information you want to access.
- Address for notifications.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
- Any document that proves the request you make.
This request and any other attached document may be sent to the following address and/or email:
EMBUTIDOS RODRÍGUEZ, S.L.
Ctra. LE-420, Km. 2,7
24768 SOTO DE LA VEGA (León)
Telephone: 987 65 41 24
Claims before the supervisory authority
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or violation of current regulations about how the personal data is being processed, the user has the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with a supervisory authority, in particular, in the State in which the user has the habitual residence, place of work or place of alleged offense. In the case of Spain, the control authority is the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (http://www.agpd.es )